Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Decisions, Decisions....

Nick and I need a new mattress, like three years ago. Our dilemma has been do we spend a lot of money on  a good one or do what we did before? We previously spent a little money on one and even though we were told it was a good mattress (darn salesman!) it hasn't held up. There is a permanent dip in the center to which both my husband and I roll into. (To say we spend part of the night trying to get some moving room is an understatement.) It is not the type of mattress you can flip either. I think we have learned our lesson about the cheaper ones but then you start getting into which one is really worth all this money?

There is also the issue of having a chunk of money lying around. So many things seem more important than what we sleep on, but I am starting to feel I can't put a price tag on sleeping well. So I am bringing out the big guns and we will get a new more expensive mattress, my only question is which one? I am looking at Sleep Number beds and I am looking at Tempur-pedic Cloud. I know people with both and they each love them. I'm just wondering which is a good fit for us. It's a lot of money to sleep on and I am nervous we wont make the right choice, for now I will just be reading reviews online and finally we will just have to go shopping and try them out. Won't that be fun? I seriously doubt it.

I know it will be worth it to wake up feeling refreshed and ready for my day instead of laying in there until Ella gets me up. Which I hate doing. I like being up before she is and getting myself set for the day but lately I am just so tired and I know it's from our crappy mattress. Sweet dreams to all and hopefully soon mine will be too.

1 comment:

  1. We have a sleep number bed and love it. It was definitely worth the money in our opinion.

    ReplyDelete